current date/time format question ????
Author Message
 current date/time format question ????

i program in VC++.

how do i get the current system date and time FORMAT set in
Windows 95/NT

please help

bye
--
Gautam Jain
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 current date/time format question ????

Quote:
>how do i get the current system date and time FORMAT set in
>Windows 95/NT

You probably need to use GetDateFormat, GetTimeFormat, or for the
format itself, GetLocaleInfo.

Dave
----

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 current date/time format question ????
I would assume that you are talking about PROGRAMATICALLY SETTING the
format, not manually setting it nor programatically getting the format.
I have not seen how to set the format, just SetSystemTime(),
SetSystemTimeAdjustment(), etc. Come to think of it, you can get and set
the format through accessing the Win.ini file in the [intl] section. As
I recall, all the information is in there. However, I do not know off
hand if it is kept in the same place for NT nor how long it will be
there for 95. I hope that helps, Thomas
Quote:

> >how do i get the current system date and time FORMAT set in
> >Windows 95/NT

> You probably need to use GetDateFormat, GetTimeFormat, or for the
> format itself, GetLocaleInfo.

> Dave
> ----
> My address is altered to discourage junk mail.
> Please post responses to the newsgroup thread,
> there's no need for follow-up email copies.

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you

2. help-get current date using time.h

3. Touching a file (set to current time and date)

4. current date time

5. Getting the current date/time

6. Displaying the current time and date in a dialog using COleDateTime

7. Get current time and date form an Server

8. C time/date to Visual Basic time/date

9. Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

10. Formatted compile date and time?

11. Formatted __DATE__ and __TIME__ strings?

12. change date time format