Repost:HTTP POSt
Author Message
 Repost:HTTP POSt

Hi all,

Can some one show me a working sample/snippet on doing HTTP/POST(simulate
form post. MFC or wininet)? I can't figure out somehow. Please help.

Thanks a lot

-tc

Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:13:11 GMT
 Repost:HTTP POSt
Done now. Thanks

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Can some one show me a working sample/snippet on doing HTTP/POST(simulate
> form post. mfc or wininet)? I can't figure out somehow. Please help.

> Thanks a lot

> -tc

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:38:38 GMT

1. REPOST: Re: TSOPER: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: Werewolves are part of a low fjat Chumbawamba diet

2. REPOST: Re: TSOPER: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: Werewolves are part of a low fjat Chumbawamba diet

3. TSOPER: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: Werewolves are part of a low fjat Chumbawamba diet

4. problem posting http request through StreamWriter

5. Helper Classes for MIME encoding of HTTP POST elements

6. Http Get/Post in C

7. HTTP POST Question

8. Change the encoding of Http post to UTF-8

9. reply from server using http post

10. Example for http POST in VC++

11. Querying a HTTP post request