Lost Data Exchange Control->Now losing sanity :-)
Author Message
 Lost Data Exchange Control->Now losing sanity :-)

After having worked on my program for a while, I discovered that some dialog
boxes (previously functioning correctly) in an extension DLL ceased to work.
MFC gives me a warning:

Error: no data exchange control with ID 0x07D7.

and ASSERT(FALSE).
I look in the debug information, and see that the member variables for the
controls all have a CWnd of 0x00000000.  I had this problem before, but only
with one control in a dialog box, and I traced it to a conflict in IDs, so I
changed these in resource.h, but nothing changed except my frustration level.
:-/

Any suggestions?  I've tried rebuilding all, to no avail.

thanks

Phil
Carlson Engineering, Inc.

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Lost Data Exchange Control->Now losing sanity :-)

Oh yeah, I'm using Visual C++ 4.2

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Losing focus LOSES BTN_CLICKED events!

2. CListCtrl: The List Control de-highlights when the control loses focus

3. CFtpConnection->GetFile() causes lost disk space

4. Help Request - Pointer Array "Loses" Data

5. Lost in a desperate attempt to read data from a file

6. Convert data type but lost the decimal part

7. Lost data reading Excel spreadsheet using Dao

8. Lost in Data Types...

9. Winsock, IOCP, lost data, and SO_RCVBUF

10. Lost data in socket transmission

11. CSocket losing data?

12. Why CASyncSocket TCP/IP client lose data?