CAnimateCtrl
Author Message
 CAnimateCtrl

Hi,

I am inheriting an animation control from CAnimateCtrl and I am creating the
animation on a CFormView.  Memory has been allocated on the heap using 'new'
but when I try to 'delete' the control in order to redraw other controls on
the CFormView, the application crashes.  Any help with this would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
CR

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:05:49 GMT

1. Size limitation on CAnimateCtrl AVIs ???

2. Size limitation on CAnimateCtrl AVIs ???

3. Transparent CAnimateCtrl NOT

4. CWnd, CAnimateCtrl: Window won't open, display or activate

5. Problems w/ video quality using CAnimateCtrl

6. CAnimateCtrl::Open()

7. CAnimateCtrl and palette changes

8. CAnimateCtrl on the heap

9. CAnimateCtrl delay

10. CAnimateCtrl / Common Control version 6.0 problem???

11. CAnimateCtrl

12. About CAnimateCtrl