Property pages in MFC Dialog application
Author Message
 Property pages in MFC Dialog application

Quote:
>> We are putting multiple property pages in a property sheet. This property
>> sheet is to be displayed on a dialog application. We have implemented it
>> as modeless.

>> But the program hangs when focus changes from a control of property page
>> to some other program. On debugging we found that it constantly give
>> WM_GETDLGCODE message.

I had a similar problem.  Apparently you need to set the DS_CONTROL flag on
the property sheet - undocumented but vital.  In my code it appears like
this:

  m_MainPage = new CPropertySheet(AFX_IDS_APP_TITLE, this, 0);
  m_MainPage->Create(this, DS_CONTROL | DS_CONTEXTHELP | DS_SETFONT |
WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE);

Hope this helps.

Michael K

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling display settings property page from MFC application

2. Property Pages & MFC Dialogs

3. VC5:Adding a listbox to property page (MFC dialog-based app)

4. The same dialog box for a stand alone dialog and a property page

5. Property Pages in a Property Page

6. Non MFC modal dialogs in an MFC application - Dialog Message problem

7. Property Page Based Application ???

8. Howto call a MMC Property Page Extending from a Dialog

9. Common dialogs as a property page

10. How To Show A Dialog Box in a Property Page

11. Help with property page dialog

12. Property pages inside a dialog