MFC and HTTP
Author Message
 MFC and HTTP

Hi,

I've done an applicattion with the MFC classes
CInternetSession, CHttpConnection and CHttpFile to
communicate with an HTTP server.

When I open the request, I use HTTP 1.1, but if you catch
with a sniffer what version of HTTP is using, you can see
is 1.0 from some some PC's and 1.1 from others. Can anyone
tell me why is different even it's fixed in the code of my
application?

Best regards,
Juanjo Martin.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:03:31 GMT

1. MFC and http...

2. TCP (HTTP) problems... XML file getting over HTTP

3. Read HTTP Output Stream from HTTP Module

4. MFC HTTP Client with keep-alive

5. Asynchronous HTTP using WinInet MFC classes.

6. HTTP FORM POST with MFC?

7. http and E-Mail Link with MFC

8. Http classes not using mfc classes

9. How communicate http page with mfc app

10. Internet HTTP client Using MFC

11. C++/MFC/HTTP/ISAPI Question of Death

12. Q: sample code for HTTP/FTP client(s) using MFC