Assert fails for wincore.cpp
Author Message
 Assert fails for wincore.cpp

Hello,
I have a vexing problem that I haven't been able to find the solution
to. Every time I close the main dialog box to my MFC program (in the
debug version only) I get an "ASSERTION failed. Wincore.cpp line 1074"
(or something like that). I have no idea what the assertion on line
1074 of wincore.cpp is or how to solve it. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:21:11 GMT
 Assert fails for wincore.cpp

Quote:
> Hello,
> I have a vexing problem that I haven't been able to find the solution
> to. Every time I close the main dialog box to my MFC program (in the
> debug version only) I get an "ASSERTION failed. Wincore.cpp line 1074"
> (or something like that). I have no idea what the assertion on line
> 1074 of wincore.cpp is or how to solve it. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

ASSERTs only occur in debug builds. Have a look at line 1074 in wincore.cpp.
Run your app under the de{*filter*}, when you get the ASSERT enter the de{*filter*}.
Take a look at the call stack to see how you got to line 1074 of
wincore.cpp.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 18:00:09 GMT

1. Wincore.cpp line 980 ASSERT - why?

2. HELP: WINCORE.CPP - AfxWndProc assert problem !

3. WINCORE.CPP - AfxWndProc assert problem !

4. WinCE MFC wizard project asserts in Wincore.cpp

5. Assertion Failed wincore.cpp

6. Assertion Failed wincore.cpp line 1241

7. ASSERT failed in wingdi.cpp

8. HELP!: Debug Assert failed for dbgheap.c and for winocc.cpp

9. Anyone know: SetWindowLong(GWL_WNDPROC) fails, causes ASSERT wincore.cpp line 392?

10. WM_SYSCOMMAND crashes in wincore.cpp

11. Assertion in wincore.cpp when I close a dialog box having Activex controls

12. Wincore.cpp