Undocumented return code from HttpSendRequest
Author Message
 Undocumented return code from HttpSendRequest

I'm getting a 0x80090305 as an extended error when I call
this function.  It only happens sometimes and seems to be
resource related.  I know it's a warning for the SSPI layer
(since I'm using HTTPS/SSL for secure transactions)
Anybody know what this error code might be?

Charles Sinnett
Technical Advisor
FedEx

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Undocumented return code from HttpSendRequest

2. Tools for analyzing undocumented code

3. Undocumented ADO error codes

4. Undocumented error code

5. Undocumented code?

6. Error 12007 from InternetOpenUrl( ) and 183 from HttpSendRequest()

7. Error 8 during HttpSendRequest

8. Async Wininet - HttpSendRequest pocketPC 2002 - Access Violation

9. Help : Multiple HttpSendRequest hang when different size on Pocket PC

10. Fread returns 0, ferror returns 0, feof returns 16

11. Events through interfaces in MVC++ : compiler error C3632 (undocumented)