error C2501,C2373,C2078
Author Message
 error C2501,C2373,C2078

Hello, I am trying to use DirectDrawCreate and get thease errors
C2501: 'DirectDrawCreate' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
C2373: 'DirectDrawCreate' : redefinition; different type modifiers
C2078: too many initializers.

LPDIRECTDRAW lpDirectDrawObject=NULL;     //ok
DirectDrawCreate(NULL,&lpDirectDrawObject,NULL);   //errors

Thank You

Jeff

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:18:11 GMT
 error C2501,C2373,C2078
Maybe a mismatch of the header files and libs you are using for directx? A
common problem is that you have the vc include paths above the dx sdk paths
in the tools, directories dialog box in vc. The DX sdk paths need to be at
the very top. Just a thought. I'm too lazy to look up the DirectDrawCreate
function.

Douglas Sutherland

Quote:
> Hello, I am trying to use DirectDrawCreate and get thease errors
> C2501: 'DirectDrawCreate' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
> C2373: 'DirectDrawCreate' : redefinition; different type modifiers
> C2078: too many initializers.

> LPDIRECTDRAW lpDirectDrawObject=NULL;     file://ok
> DirectDrawCreate(NULL,&lpDirectDrawObject,NULL);   file://errors

> Thank You

> Jeff

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:25:46 GMT

1. error: C2373 redefinition

2. Compiling error C2078: Too many initializers

3. Errors C2146, C2838 and C2501 when mixing Apache XML and strings

4. error C2501: 'CReport' : missing decl-specifiers

5. error C2501:missing decl-specifiers

6. error C2501: 'CReport' : missing decl-specifiers

7. error, error, error !!!

8. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

9. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

10. vs.net + lnk2019 error +lnk 1120 error

11. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

12. fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR