Link errors during static link
Author Message
 Link errors during static link

When I compile my source I get the following errors if I choose static
library.

nafxcw.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator

nafxcw.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator

Release/AnalysisReferral.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply
defined symbols found

The problem doesnt occur if I use as a shared DLL.
Any ideas?
Im trying to use the zlib library which I link to... could this be the
source of my problem - the library is built with "not using MFC".

--

No salesmen or religious callers thankyou :)

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC 4.2 link error linking static libraries from VC 6.0

2. Link Errors in Static Link

3. LINK : fatal error LNK1000: Internal error during BuildImage

4. LINK : error : Internal error during Pass1

5. LINK : error : Internal error during EmitMap

6. LINK : error : Internal error during SetupPhase

7. Link error: 'Internal error during ReadSymbolTable'

8. LINK : error : Internal error during EmitMap

9. LINK : error : Internal error during Pass1

10. LINK : error : Internal error during ReadSymbolTable

11. LINK : error : Internal error during EmitMap

12. LINK : error : Internal error during Pass1