BitBlt problem ???
Author Message
 BitBlt problem ???

I'm writing a simple application which uses double buffering for drawing
The problem is that somtimes the BitBlt API fails to some reason. In MSDN it
that it fails only if you are rotating or shearing the source DC, but this
is not the case
because I'm not using effects like these.
If anyone has any ideas about how this is possible, I'd be really grateful,
cause I couldn't
find anything on the internet about this and I'm really stuck in this

Thanks in advance,
Alexander Kolev

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:18:01 GMT

1. BitBlt problem w/Win98 and MFC?

2. BitBlt problem

3. Windows XP Fast User Switching / BitBlt Problem

4. Redrawing with bitblt problems

5. StretchBlt/BitBlt problem when printing

6. BitBlt problem

7. MFC Beginner Question: CDC::BitBlt vs. Win32 BitBlt

8. Control BitBlt/SaveDC/RestoreDC Problems

9. BitBlt to Printer DC problem

10. Problems with Bitblt

11. Problems with Bitblt sentence

12. HELP: problem with bitblt when bliting the contents of a window