CFileDialog as a property page?
Author Message
 CFileDialog as a property page?

        How do I call up a file dialog box up as a property page.  For example
when the user press ... in the property browser in VB, it will prompt for a
file with a dialog box.  This is for an OCX project.

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CFileDialog as a property page?

This is not possible per se. But, I think you can use the template and
create your own dialogbox and handle all the stuff.. You might be able to
use fileopen.dlg from vc\include dir ..

--
Girish Bharadwaj [VC++/MVP]

Quote:

>        How do I call up a file dialog box up as a property page.  For
example
>when the user press ... in the property browser in VB, it will prompt for a
>file with a dialog box.  This is for an OCX project.

Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Put CFileDialog in a property page?

2. CFileDialog in a property page

3. Property Pages in a Property Page

4. How can I change pages in property page?

5. Q: Property pages and skipping pages

6. Property Page is not responsed to proper page

7. How to add a page to Display Property Page

8. Associating multiple properties with the same property page

9. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

10. Property page and VB properties view synchronization

11. How to disable property page on property sheet.

12. Property sheet in a property page