About an EDIT control
Author Message
 About an EDIT control

Hi,

I need to know how can I handle the characters in an edit control in a
dialog box.

For example I want to use an edit control in a Dialog box and I want the
user just can introduce numbers in it.

Note: I don't want a new class derived from CEdit. I want to work with the
raw control.

Is this possible?

If you can send me an example to my mail will be fantastic.

Thanks, Robe.

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:29:21 GMT
 About an EDIT control

Quote:
>For example I want to use an edit control in a Dialog box and I want the
>user just can introduce numbers in it.

Set the control's ES_NUMBER style.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:55:23 GMT

1. Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...

2. Edit Control---- Edit control ----------------------

3. Using Rich Edit Control or ip address control in a composite control

4. CListCtrl edit control -- how to end editing

5. problems while programming an edit(not use edit control)

6. WTL edit controls in COM controls and beeps

7. Composite Control using rich edit control question

8. Masked Edit Control and Remote data control problem

9. Bell sound when ENTER is pressed in an EDIT control child of an ATL control

10. Rich edit control on Control dialog bar

11. Controlling Scrolling in Rich Edit Control

12. Placing a control in an edit control's NC area