Multiple forms
Author Message
 Multiple forms

I am developing an app for test and measurement
instrumentation.  my program uses CFormView. It has a
bunch of MFC controls and waveform graphs.  To make other
screens, i have been writing separate programs cause i
only know how to make one CFormView. I would like my
program to behave more like those music download programs
where you press toolbar buttons and you get different
screens. Can anybody give me any insight on how to do this?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:58:18 GMT
 Multiple forms
See if the following link helps you.

            http://www.codeproject.com/docview/multitop.asp

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> I am developing an app for test and measurement
> instrumentation.  my program uses CFormView. It has a
> bunch of MFC controls and waveform graphs.  To make other
> screens, i have been writing separate programs cause i
> only know how to make one CFormView. I would like my
> program to behave more like those music download programs
> where you press toolbar buttons and you get different
> screens. Can anybody give me any insight on how to do this?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:29:12 GMT

1. swithching from one form to another (multiple forms)

2. Synchronizing multiple forms with multiple recordsets

3. multiple forms

4. Multiple forms with MFC DAO

5. How to get multiple form field values using IRequest and get_Form

6. Multiple Form Problem on Execution

7. Multiple Form Views

8. Multiple Forms with CFormView? Gurus, pls answer

9. Multiple forms in SDI app

10. Multiple Form View

11. Multiple Form Views in a SDI App

12. Multiple Forms using OLE DB and Access