TList.exe can do something I want to do also.
Author Message
 TList.exe can do something I want to do also.

Hi,

When using the tool TList.exe with parameter '-v' it displays al running
processes with their respective command line arguments.
How does it do that?

Retrieving all processes with their id's and the executable-paths is no
problem, only getting the commandline for every running process is a
problem.

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards,
Peter Hendrix.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:31:22 GMT

1. Threading problem. I'm doing something wrong

2. Doing something and still having the GUI go

3. OnInitDialog and doing something after the window is shown

4. doing something with an icon resource

5. can something like this be done...

6. Doing the opposite of AxImp.exe..Possible?

7. can't link example program tlist.exe in VC++ 6.0

8. Repeated request: TList.exe can do something I want to do also.

9. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

10. How Should I go about doing this?

11. static member inheritance not doing what I want...

12. What is the common methjod of doing this in C#