Start program minimized
Author Message
 Start program minimized

Hi,
    How can I tell a program programatically to start minimized?

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:06:36 GMT
 Start program minimized
In your app's InitInstance, when you call ShowWindow(), add the following
line:

m_nCmdShow = SW_SHOWMINIMIZED;  // Add this line before the following line
pMainFrame->ShowWindow(m_nCmdShow);

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Quote:
> Hi,
>     How can I tell a program programatically to start minimized?

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:20:45 GMT

1. how to minimize program started with Process.Start

2. Starting an app minimized on the system tray

3. _tspawnl and starting an App minimized

4. Start a dialog based application minimized

5. dialog to start minimized?

6. app starts minimized under 98?

7. Starting a Dialog Based app minimized.

8. Starting MFC dialog minimized

9. starting minimized

10. Starting App Minimized

11. start dialog app minimized