Document Menu not showing up in NT 4
Author Message
 Document Menu not showing up in NT 4

I have an MDI application that uses an application menu (IDR_MAINFRAME
resource) and a document menu(IDR_DOCUMENT resource).  I also have a toolbar
that's generally attached to the IDR_DOCUMENT menu handlers.  I'm using VC++
6.0 SP5 and compiling on Win2000.  I'm finding that on some NT 4 (4.00.1381
& IE 5.0) machines the IDR_DOCUMENT menu isn't showing up when the document
is open.  The user only sees the IDR_MAINFRAME menu (File, View, Help).  The
document menu handlers are available through the toolbar though.

Any idea why it's not showing up?

Thanks
Dave

Sun, 16 May 2004 05:28:27 GMT
 Document Menu not showing up in NT 4
I have an MDI application that uses an application menu (IDR_MAINFRAME
resource) and a document menu(IDR_DOCUMENT resource).  I also have a toolbar
that's generally attached to the IDR_DOCUMENT menu handlers.  I'm using VC++
6.0 SP5 and compiling on Win2000.  I'm finding that on some NT 4 (4.00.1381
& IE 5.0) machines the IDR_DOCUMENT menu isn't showing up when the document
is open.  The user only sees the IDR_MAINFRAME menu (File, View, Help).  The
document menu handlers are available through the toolbar though.

Any idea why it's not showing up?

Thanks
Dave

Tue, 18 May 2004 23:48:55 GMT

1. UserControl does not show on running form and properies do not show

2. Newbie: Menu and icons not showing ?

3. TrackPopupMenu does not show menu labels

4. Menu not showing up in 98...but it does in Win2k

5. CMultiDocTemplate not showing correct menu?

6. OCX created in VB does not show Menu in CDialog

7. Mnemonic underlines not showing in menu times.

8. Menu not showing checked symbol

9. Send To Context Menu does not show.

10. shortcut does not show up in start menu right away

11. Window menu not showing all open windows

12. shortcut does not show up in start menu right away