Q:Explorer control as file browser?
Author Message
 Q:Explorer control as file browser?

Visual C++ 5.0, NT4

Hi,

I'd like to use the explorer control to browse files on my computer. I
want it to behave like the list control in CFileDialog. In other words I
want to use filter, default extension and so on. Is that possible or is
there a better control for this purpose? Also, the explorer pops up a
new window when user doubleclicks on a folder. This is not good. Anyone
have any good idea? Thanks!

//J2

www.audiodev.com

Fri, 03 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Browser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

2. Serious problem with using AtlAxWin to host Internet Explorer Browser Control

3. Internet Explorer Events with Browser Control in MFC ?

4. File Browser/Explorer as a child window??

5. File Browser/Explorer as a child window??

6. HowTo: Launch default browser from Windows Control running in IE browser

7. WebBrowser Control/Explorer Control/HTML Control

8. A File Explorer Control

9. CE File Explorer Menu Like Control

10. Help me:How to upload a file use Web Browser control

11. Help me:How to upload a file use Web Browser control

12. Browser Control... How to navigate within file