AfxGetApp from Callback function
Author Message
 AfxGetApp from Callback function

HI all

I am writting an application using MFC, that registers a Callback
function to the DLL. So the DLL will return some events via that
Callback function.

The problem is: if I try to get my main app by calling: AfxGetApp()
within an callback function, it often returns the NULL value.

Does anyone know what am I missing here ?

Thanks for any help.

Quang

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:04:21 GMT

1. CALLBACK, CALLBACK, CALLBACK?

2. Passing "callback" function to a function

3. Getting pointer to non-static member function from C callback function

4. Passing C++ Class Member Function to as a C Callback Function Parameter

5. Callback function/function pointer question

6. Callback functions as member functions

7. Calling C++ member function through C function callback

8. class member function as callback function

9. How to use member function of a C++ class as a callback function

10. Using Non-Static Callback Functions as member Functions VC5.0

11. help: textBox vs. StringBuilder in a callback function

12. Function Pointer Callbacks