CFontDialog derived class as Modeless??
Author Message
 CFontDialog derived class as Modeless??

Does anybody know how to make a CFontDialog derived class open up as a
Modeless Dialog. I derived my class from CFontDialog and I used Create
to create it and SetWindowPos to position and show the window. The
problem that I am having is that the ::ChooseFont() function forces my
dialog to open up as Modal. I don't want that. Is there any way this can
be done without having to recreate the entire font selection process?

Thanks for any suggestions.
-Anthony D.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sample text in CFontDialog derived class

2. Accessing member variables in CView derived class from a Modeless Dialog Box

3. New Class derived from Class which derived from CWindowImpl

4. Activating the class wizard on a derived-derived Cwnd class

5. How to Create CCtrlView derived class based on CTreeCtrl derived class

6. How to Create CCtrlView derived class based on CTreeCtrl derived class

7. Modeless CFontDialog??

8. How to make a Modeless CFontDialog?

9. Class in class OR class derived from class?

10. Class Wizard won't let me derive a class from my class

11. Derived Interface implemented in derived class not found

12. Deriving from own MFC derived class