CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app
Author Message
 CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app

When using the CTreeCtrl in an MFC AppWizard generated app, after selecting
"Explorer Style", how can I set the "Has Lines" property that you can see in
the stlyes section of the dialog property box?

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app
Ben,

Use the GetTreeCtrl method of your CTreeView-derived class to get a
reference to the tree control. Then use ModifyStyles to set the TVS_HASLINES
style on the control.

--
Dave Smith
MCSE, MCT, MVP

Please post responses, I cannot reply to individual mail

Quote:

>When using the CTreeCtrl in an MFC AppWizard generated app, after selecting
>"Explorer Style", how can I set the "Has Lines" property that you can see
in
>the stlyes section of the dialog property box?

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app

In PreCreateWindow use

cs.stule |= TVI_HASLINES

Quote:

>When using the CTreeCtrl in an MFC AppWizard generated app, after selecting
>"Explorer Style", how can I set the "Has Lines" property that you can see
in
>the stlyes section of the dialog property box?

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB "project style" app shell

2. Implementing "Windows Explorer"

3. Supressing "Internet Explorer Script Error" dialog

4. view problem in "win explorer" program

5. ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error

6. "Re:" TVI_ROOT and CTreeCtrl::GetRootItem()

7. CTreeCtrl "forgets" selected item

8. REVIEW/FLAME: "C Elements of Style"

9. emacs style "tab lock"

10. "C" style checker/formatter