Move the caret in designMode (ihtmldocument2)
Author Message
 Move the caret in designMode (ihtmldocument2)

Hi,

How can I move the caret from one ihtmlelement to another
while ihtmldocument2 is in designMode

ie. pHTMLDocument2->put_designMode(L"On");

I would like to be able to control the caret while the
webbrowser ctl is in design mode.

Thanks for your help,
Eric,

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:21:55 GMT

1. Problem moving caret from thread

2. How to move the caret in CRichEditViewed application?

3. *** ** Moving Caret within a control** ** ** **

4. CEdit - detect Caret pos move?

5. SetSel() moves caret pos

6. How to move the caret in CRichEditViewed application?

7. DesignMode in constructor

8. Implementing ISite to have access to DesignMode indicator

9. DesignMode problem

10. How To: Selected Item or Items in Web Browser (in designMode)

11. Is DesignMode property working???

12. designmode appearance & code