Redirect console I/O to a buffer
Author Message
 Redirect console I/O to a buffer

Hello all!
I am writing a Win32 program to run on Windows NT (4, 2000, or XP), and I
want to capture the output to the console of a DOS or a Win32 console
application that I spawn from my program, and control its input. How do I do
this ?

Thanks in advance

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:47:06 GMT
 Redirect console I/O to a buffer
Take a look at Q190351.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q190351

Also this might be helpful:
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/consolePipe.asp

--
Regards,
  Kobi Ben Tzvi

Quote:
> Hello all!
> I am writing a Win32 program to run on Windows NT (4, 2000, or XP), and I
> want to capture the output to the console of a DOS or a Win32 console
> application that I spawn from my program, and control its input. How do I
do
> this ?

> Thanks in advance

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:49:58 GMT
 Redirect console I/O to a buffer

Quote:
> Take a look at Q190351.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q190351

This helped alot.
Thanx!

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:34:05 GMT

1. Why does stdio buffers preceed iostream buffers ??? (console)

2. How do I redirect stdout to a buffer

3. How redirect output to a buffer?

4. Diff between PPC OS / HPC OS/ eXP OS

5. how to redirect cout to new console?

6. Read input from console and prevent it from redirecting

7. Redirected Console

8. redirecting stdout/stderr to /dev/console in a daemon process

9. ThinkC:How to redirect output (not use console)?

10. output from console redirected to listbox

11. Redirecting a console app that is looping

12. Redirecting output of a console application