CHtmlView and intercepting the context menu
Author Message
 CHtmlView and intercepting the context menu

does anyone know how i can intercept / not show / or show my own
context menu while using chtmlview.

if i had written the class myself, i could use
idochostuihandler::showcontextmenu and
intercept here.  i'm not sure i could use chtmlview and use a different doc
host ui
handler.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks
jeff

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:06:18 GMT
 CHtmlView and intercepting the context menu
Hi, Jeff!

See if MSDN Article Q236312, "HOWTO: Disable the Default Pop-up Menu for CHtmlView", helps you with
this one.

Jeff...

> does anyone know how i can intercept / not show / or show my own
> context menu while using chtmlview.

> if i had written the class myself, i could use
> idochostuihandler::showcontextmenu and
> intercept here.  i'm not sure i could use chtmlview and use a different doc
> host ui
> handler.

> does anyone have any ideas?

> thanks
> jeff

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:33:02 GMT

1. Intercepting context menu in File Open dialog

2. Disabling context menu of CHtmlView

3. how to extend context menu for CHtmlView?

4. CHtmlView: disable context menu and drop files

5. CHtmlView context menu

6. Listctrl context menu + shell context menu

7. [Q} Adding own context menu to desktop context menu [again]

8. Intercepting HTTP Post from CHTMLView

9. help working with context menus and adding menu items dynamically

10. Menu Accelerator Key Underlines Missing in Context Menu

11. Adding a menu or context menu item in Internet Explorer

12. Adding a menu or context menu item in Internet Explorer with URL