Calling display settings property page from MFC application
Author Message
 Calling display settings property page from MFC application

Does anyone know how to call the Display Settings property page (from
Control Panel - Display) by clicking a button in a dialog box of my own
application? I need to bring users exactly to the place where they should
adjust screen and/or color resolution.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Vadim

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling display settings property page from MFC application
Try

ShellExecute(NULL,"open","rundll32.exe","shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL
DISPLAY.CPL 1",NULL,SW_SHOW);

Maybe you have to adjust the value behind "DISPLAY.CPL" in order to find the
right applet.

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to call the Display Settings property page (from
> Control Panel - Display) by clicking a button in a dialog box of my own
> application? I need to bring users exactly to the place where they should
> adjust screen and/or color resolution.

> Any suggestion is appreciated.

> Vadim

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property pages in MFC Dialog application

2. How to add a page to Display Property Page

3. call application and display it inside my mfc desktop

4. Property Pages in a Property Page

5. Setting CheckBoxes in Property Page

6. Setting control focus on Property Page?

7. Setting property page title

8. Font settings of property pages

9. Setting CheckBoxes in Property Page

10. Setting default buttons on Property pages

11. Setting focus to controls on a property page?

12. Dynamic Property Page display using DAO