Distribution of MFC DLL's
Author Message
 Distribution of MFC DLL's

I would suggest you read the license agreement for a ll the details.
But you can freely distribute any DLL that is located in the
"MSDEV\REDIST" directory on the CD (which does include the non-debug MFC
dll's)
--
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribution of MFC DLL's

I currently own the Standard/Learning Edition of Visual C++ 4.0 and have
written a program I would like to distribute.  Does Microsoft allow
developers to freely distribute the MFC40 dll's or are there restrictions?

Thanks
Jim G.

Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribution of MFC DLL's

Look for the file or directory on the CD-ROM with redist in it's name.
It will usually tell you what you may/may not redistribute with your
application.

-PD
Pete Delgado
Software Development and Support Engineer
Structural dynamics research Corporation
To reply: remove the <brackets>

> I currently own the Standard/Learning Edition of Visual C++ 4.0 and have
> written a program I would like to distribute.  Does Microsoft allow
> developers to freely distribute the MFC40 dll's or are there
restrictions?

> Thanks
> Jim G.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Distribution of MFC DLL's

2. Distribution of MFC DLL's

3. DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

4. DLL's: Distribution/Copying MFC programs to another computer

5. Crystal reports distribution dll's

6. MFC-DLLs and distribution

7. Mixing MFC Extension DLL's with Regular DLL's

8. Software distribution comcat.dll comctl32.dll ......

9. 'Normal' distributions...how to generate

10. MFC Dll's and MFC Applications?

11. Cleanup of explicit loaded DLL's in regular MFC DLL

12. mfc dll doesn't register (I'm new at this)