Printng Power Point documents using ShellExecute
Author Message
 Printng Power Point documents using ShellExecute

Hi All,

I want to print Power Point documents using ShellExecute
API with print verb from my program. When I use this it
displays print dialog. Then I have to click OK button to
print the document. Is there any way to disable this
dialog and print the document.

Thanks in advance.

Siva

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:34:51 GMT
 Printng Power Point documents using ShellExecute

Quote:
>I want to print Power Point documents using ShellExecute
>API with print verb from my program. When I use this it
>displays print dialog. Then I have to click OK button to
>print the document. Is there any way to disable this
>dialog and print the document.

The only thing I can suggest is to check the shell registry settings
for PowerPoint files and see if it supports a different print verb
(printto) or allows a printer to be specified somehow.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:33:03 GMT

1. Some problem with MS Power point using VBA

2. computing floating point powers

3. getting wierd error back from Crypto after install of Power Point

4. How to Embed Microsoft Word Document without using document view architecture

5. COleClientItem from Word Document using a document template

6. PrintDlg when using ShellExecute

7. debugger detects memory leak after using shellexecute

8. ShellExecute fails when using SHGetSpecialFolderLocation?

9. Using ShellExecute in VC++

10. PrintDlg when using ShellExecute

11. Using shellexecute to invoke Direct:Connect (Sterling Software)

12. Need help using ShellExecute()