Controls ID's in a CFileDialog
Author Message
 Controls ID's in a CFileDialog

Hello,
does anybody know how can I retreive the ID's corresponding to the
default controls in a CFileDialog box?
Dana
--
Daniela Strat
Applied Photophysics Ltd

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Controls ID's in a CFileDialog

Daniela!

You can run Spy++ from the Tools menu.

Johan Rosengren
Responsable Informatique
PACTA S.A.

Quote:
> Hello,
> does anybody know how can I retreive the ID's corresponding to the
> default controls in a CFileDialog box?
> Dana
> --
> Daniela Strat
> Applied Photophysics Ltd

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Controls ID's in a CFileDialog

Quote:
> You can run Spy++ from the Tools menu.

thanks Johan!
--
Daniela Strat

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Controls ID's in a CFileDialog

Does anyone know how to add controls (e.g. radiobuttons, pushbuttons) to
a CFileDialog box?
Thanks,
Dana
--

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Controls ID's in a CFileDialog

Hello,
does anyone know how to add controls (e.g. radiobuttons, pushbuttons) to
a CFileDialog box? I am using a dialog box derived from CFileDialog and
want to add to it a couple of radio buttons and push buttons. Could you
advice me how to do it?
Thanks,
Dana
--

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Control ID's in a CFileDialog

2. Control's ID

3. Class Wizard - Missing Control ID's

4. Newbie - Control ID's not showing on member variables tab

5. mapping many control ID's to the same function

6. Find a control type base on it's ID in dialogbox

7. Control ID's

8. Resource ID doesn't associate with control

9. Hook/Callback funtion or Dialog Id/Control Id

10. IDataConvert - 'CLSID_OLEDB_CONVERSIONLIBRARY' - undeclared id

11. What's the ID's name?

12. control ID for dynamic created control and menu item