Title bar loses focus in lightweight property sheet implementation
Author Message
 Title bar loses focus in lightweight property sheet implementation

I'm trying to develop a lightweight Property
Sheet/Property Page class based on CTabCtrl. Each tab gets
associated with a modeless dialog with controls
appropriate to that tab, and when the user clicks on the
tab, the dialog associated with the former tab is hidden
and the dialog associated with the clicked tab is shown.
The problem is when one of the controls on the modeless
dialog receives the focus, the title bar on the main
dialog containing the tab control loses the focus. I've
solved the problem of the title bar losing the focus when
a tab gets the focus by doing a GetParent()->SetFocus()
when the tab is selected, but as soon as you click on a
control, the title bar loses the focus. CPropertySheet
must have solved this problem somehow.

Mon, 30 May 2005 21:23:06 GMT

1. Property sheet without title bar ...

2. Property sheet title bar

3. How to Includes a question mark in the title bar of my property sheet

4. MDI application, window title bar not reflecting focus

5. How can I highlight a window's title bar without setting the focus

6. Property Sheet implementation?

7. Changing Title in Property Sheet

8. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

9. Detecting Property Sheet focus

10. Property Sheets/Pages and child control focus

11. Focus in property sheet

12. Property sheet from property sheet