Ticker/Scroll Component
Author Message
 Ticker/Scroll Component

Is anyone in here using a third party control to implement a ticker or
atleast scroll text from one side to the other?

Thanks,

JD

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:41:04 GMT
 Ticker/Scroll Component
Hi JD,

There are plenty of such controls on CodeProject.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
> Is anyone in here using a third party control to implement a ticker or
> atleast scroll text from one side to the other?

> Thanks,

> JD

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:25:27 GMT
 Ticker/Scroll Component
Yeah but almost everyone spikes my processor or claims it will bog the
system down if there is a lot of test or the size is large

Quote:
> Hi JD,

> There are plenty of such controls on CodeProject.

> Regards,
> Mike

> > Is anyone in here using a third party control to implement a ticker or
> > atleast scroll text from one side to the other?

> > Thanks,

> > JD

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:43:39 GMT
 Ticker/Scroll Component

Quote:
> Is anyone in here using a third party control to implement a ticker or
> atleast scroll text from one side to the other?

Not sure if it's what you want but source is there too.
http://www.gipsysoft.com/articles/newsticker/

--
russ.
http://www.gipsysoft.com/articles/winspector/ - FREE Spy++ replacement.

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:13:29 GMT

1. No scrolling on web browser component

2. Ticker ActiveX Control

3. Ticker 0000:046C

4. ticker application

5. ticker control

6. ticker/heartbeat design issue ...

7. is there any limitations with number of components accessing a component thro remoting

8. any way to make the scroll in one datagrid bind to the scroll in another datagrid

9. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

10. COM Component w/o Component Services

11. Unloading component in component event

12. Re-use ATL GUI component in another ATL GUI component