Q: Why isapi extention blocks while running for a long time
Author Message
 Q: Why isapi extention blocks while running for a long time

Dear everyone:
    I have encounter a very strange problem: I have written an isapi
extension dll and it runs well at starting up. After hours of running (my
web site is very busy!), the isapi blocks and fails to response to any
request.
    Did you know if there is any reason causing an isapi extension fail?
    Your early reply is appreciated.

    Sincerely Yours
    Richard Huang.

Fri, 07 May 2004 10:13:50 GMT

1. app wizard and isapi extention wizard questions

2. how to checking user roles in ISAPI extention?

3. Why am I seeing such a delay between my catch block and my finally block

4. Why does the fprintf give run time error?

5. Why Access violation in run-time?

6. C file extention names...why capitalize?

7. Long (too long) link time in VC++6.0

8. Long ( too long) link time in Visual Studio

9. Long ( too long) link time in Visual Studio

10. Long (too long) link time in VC++6.0

11. char size (was long long long long long int)

12. How to run code at run time