How include msimg32.dll in VC++ for use AlphaBlend() and TrasparentBlt()?
Author Message
 How include msimg32.dll in VC++ for use AlphaBlend() and TrasparentBlt()?

I wont to use the API function AlphaBlend(...) and TrasparentBlt(...) for
trasparent effect with bitmap.

MSDN in the page of AlphaBlend, write:
Import Library: Included as a resource in msimg32.dll

How cam I include msimg32.dll in my resource??

Thanks

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:02:52 GMT
 How include msimg32.dll in VC++ for use AlphaBlend() and TrasparentBlt()?

Quote:
> I wont to use the API function AlphaBlend(...) and TrasparentBlt(...)
for
> trasparent effect with bitmap.

> MSDN in the page of AlphaBlend, write:
> Import Library: Included as a resource in msimg32.dll

> How cam I include msimg32.dll in my resource??

You just need to link against the import library 'msimg32.lib'. One way
to do this is...

#pragma comment(linker, "/delayload:msimg32.dll")
#pragma comment(lib, "msimg32")
#pragma comment(lib, "delayimp")

--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:31:30 GMT

1. Msimg32.dll

2. Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)

3. problem using the AlphaBlend function

4. HELP: Identifying DLLs used by a program to include in a Setup.Exe program

5. ?Using VC++ for database app -- is everything included?

6. Include dlls into one exe or dll files?

7. VC++ 6 Link error LNK1136 when including library made with VC++ 5

8. How can I include FORTRAN with vc++

9. including headers in vc++

10. Using an EXE which uses a DLL - as a DLL itself

11. problem including cdo.dll or msg32.dll

12. How can I include FORTRAN with vc++