How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)
Author Message
 How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)

How can I execute one VB program from my VC program?
And,how can I trigger my VC program from ASP webpages.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,
--kuo
ps.Can VB,VC,ASP pass parameters each other?
How can I integrate my different Visual programs?

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:50:30 GMT

1. writing C# assambly for COM+ and use it by asp/vb/asp.net

2. Calling ATL Web Service from ASP.NET

3. ASP.NET using C# - Delete all files with same extension with one call

4. Calling unmanaged code from ASP.NET (C#)

5. (COM+) How to call from C#/ASP.NET

6. (COM+) How can I call a COM+ interface from C#/ASP.NET

7. Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0

8. Asp vs Asp.Net (Field access)

9. Accessing ASP(not ASP.Net) built-in objects with C#

10. need input ASP versus ASP.NET

11. userAccountControl Flag (AD) - VB/ASP.NET

12. ASP.NET application with Windows.NET RC1