Notifications from the list view control in File Open dialog
Author Message
 Notifications from the list view control in File Open dialog

How can I get notifications from the list view control in the Windows 95
common file open dialog?  I have subclassed CFileDialog and I understand
the control is called lst1.  But I cannot get any notications from the
control.

Please send suggestions to me directly.

Harry Hahne

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Customize standard file open dialog list view control

2. ALT Dialog control and List View Control

3. List View control and Tree View Control

4. List control - Not getting notification of header control

5. Disabling editing of list box items in the file open dialog box

6. Customising list box behaviour in common file open dialog

7. list view notifications

8. use a dialog button to open a doc/view menu (In tree view)

9. Use a dialog box to open a doc/view menu (in tree view)

10. Adding a control to the standard File Open Dialog (newbie)

11. HOWTO: Add controls to file open dialog

12. List View control and image lists