Having a problem in writing a service Application
Author Message
 Having a problem in writing a service Application

Hi,
I am working on a program which is a service. I am gettin an error message when I call StartServiceCtrlDispatcher (the error number is 1063). My OS is windows 2000 and I am the administrator and have installed Netbeui. So I am clueless what may be wrong. Any idea ?

Thank you,
Shahin,

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:34:19 GMT

1. Having problems incorporating pre-written code into my program

2. Having problems incorporating pre-written code into my program

3. CEdit::CharFromPos -- trying to write a bugfix, please help (having problems with tabs)

4. How to write windows 95/98 service application ?

5. having hard time getting good SERVICE these days

6. Problem Debugging Threads in a Windows Service Application

7. Problem in using MFC application as Service

8. Get application path from Windows Service Application

9. how to write Excel cells in application written by VC++ 6.0

10. Having trouble with a DSP application

11. problem: debugging a service while logged in via terminal services client

12. Having problems w/ DirectoryInfo.FileAttributes