How to detect installed protocols?
Author Message
 How to detect installed protocols?

Is there a reliable way of checking to see if Dial-Up networking &
TCP/IP protocol are installed on a Window 95 or NT 4.0 PC?

Thanks,

Fernando

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to detect installed protocols?

I've tried EnumProtocols to check for TCP/IP and it seems to
work okay though I've not tested it extensively. RasEnumDevices
would seem to be the thing to use to check for dial-up devices
but I'm not sure how you could tell if TCP/IP was bound to any
devices that you found.

Jack B.

Quote:

>Is there a reliable way of checking to see if Dial-Up networking &
>TCP/IP protocol are installed on a Window 95 or NT 4.0 PC?

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to install windows tcp protocol

2. using WinSock without TCP/IP protocol installed

3. detect MsDev installed

4. How do you detect installed disks drives?

5. Detect IE version during install

6. programatically detect if DUN is installed

7. detect which MSVC installed

8. standard way to detect IE installed?

9. Install project, set registry value with install directory?

10. libtool install problem (okay before install, seg faults after)

11. I have InterDev 6.0 installed and want to install my MSVC++ 5.0 too, is

12. How to install System Wide Hooks, Sample code included working for installing app