Should CMainFrame's PreCreateWindow() get called twice ?
Author Message
 Should CMainFrame's PreCreateWindow() get called twice ?

Hello,

Just noticed something in my application.

I've created a standard MFC SDI app, and stripped out the DOC/VIEW
architecture.  Putting something in the CMainFrames overridden
PreCreateWindow() function and debugging it, I noticed it gets called
twice during application creation.  Is this normal or should it only
get called the once upon startup ?

Cheers,

Jim M

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PreCreateWindow() function called twice?

2. PreCreateWindow called twice, feature or bug?

3. PreCreateWindow - Why is it called twice for CMDIFrameWnd

4. ATL Server ValidateAndExchange function getting called twice

5. My keyboard hook gets called twice.

6. ActiveX Server gets invoked twice when I call it once

7. "Apply" gets called twice

8. CAsyncSocket::OnAccept gets called twice, Why???

9. Finding out if a function gets called twice.

10. Why isn't PreCreateWindow called

11. Qestion: why isn't PreCreateWindow() called here

12. CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow Question