SysDateTimePick32
Author Message
 SysDateTimePick32

Hi:

I'm using a custom control with class: SysDateTimePick32 and
the style is 0x50010009, which is a time control.  When I click on AM or PM
and hold down one of the spinner arrows for a few seconds, it eventually
blows up and garbage is left in the control.

Does anybody know what is causing this or what I can do, if anything to fix
it?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SysDateTimePick32

I do not have any information for you, but rather a question. I have the
newest ComCtrl32.dll file and am looking for the newest CommCtrl.h file
for it. Can someone e-mail it to me please?

Also, have you seen any examples of the SysDateTimePick32 in action?
        Thomas

Quote:

> Hi:

> I'm using a custom control with class: SysDateTimePick32 and
> the style is 0x50010009, which is a time control.  When I click on AM or PM
> and hold down one of the spinner arrows for a few seconds, it eventually
> blows up and garbage is left in the control.

> Does anybody know what is causing this or what I can do, if anything to fix
> it?

> Thanks,
> Jimmy

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 SysDateTimePick32

Quote:
>I'm using a custom control with class: SysDateTimePick32 and
>the style is 0x50010009, which is a time control.  When I click on AM or PM
>and hold down one of the spinner arrows for a few seconds, it eventually
>blows up and garbage is left in the control.

Nice find. It must be a bug in the common control - I've tried it
using the Control Spy application suite in this month's MSJ and that
exhibits the same/similar problem (the time characters becomes thin
black rectangles, or don't change). I don't think it's got anything to
do with your application.

Dave
----
there's no need for follow up email copies.
http://www.bj.co.uk

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I make a SysDateTimePick32 readonly?

2. SysDateTimePick32