background send Lbutton down message
Author Message
 background send Lbutton down message

Hi Everybody,

I have application, I send mouse_event
in timer event each 5 seconds,

mouse_event ( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 10, 10, 0, 0 );
mouse_event ( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 10, 10, 0, 0 );

the mouse event will send LBUTTONDOWN message, the thing is ok.
But If i switch to another application(my application now in background ),
the mouse_event cannot triigger, who can tell me how mouse event will
trigger when I switch to another application.

Jimmy

Fri, 20 May 2005 11:11:58 GMT
 background send Lbutton down message
Hi,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to stop generating the
mouse events when your application is no longer the active application, if
that is the case you can handle WM_ACTIVATEAPP and stop the timer when your
app is no longer active.

Hope this helps

Chris

Quote:
> Hi Everybody,

> I have application, I send mouse_event
> in timer event each 5 seconds,

> mouse_event ( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 10, 10, 0, 0 );
> mouse_event ( MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 10, 10, 0, 0 );

> the mouse event will send LBUTTONDOWN message, the thing is ok.
> But If i switch to another application(my application now in background ),
> the mouse_event cannot triigger, who can tell me how mouse event will
> trigger when I switch to another application.

> Jimmy

Fri, 20 May 2005 19:11:56 GMT

1. LButton Down on a button

2. message for key down and a message for key up

3. Send a message like NET SEND in MFC

4. How to distinguish Posted message and Sent message?

5. Sending a message to the system message queue

6. Look, down, down, down

7. Background of a drop down combo box

8. change background color of drop down list box

9. LButton detection inside a ListCtrl

10. DirectInput: Getting only the messages from down keys

11. Add Left Mouse Down Message for a ToolBar Class

12. Shuting down message?