switching applications from task bar to system bar...
Author Message
 switching applications from task bar to system bar...

hi,

        iam having problems switching my project from the task bar to the
system bar just like WinAmp... pls help...

Rai

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 switching applications from task bar to system bar...
if you are trying to create a task tray icon see

http://indigo.ie/~pjn/ntray.html

to remove yourself from the task list you will have to have a hidden parent
window
--
Shaun Wilde
http://www.many-monkeys.co.uk

Quote:

>hi,

>        iam having problems switching my project from the task bar to the
>system bar just like WinAmp... pls help...

>Rai

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows NT Status Bar/Task Bar

2. Window in task bar for mode less dialog bar

3. How to put Icon on System Tray of Task Bar

4. How to Delete / hide Icons in Task bar status area / System Tray

5. Hide system task bar and mouse cursor ???

6. Making the application appear in the task bar

7. How to hide program from task bar and applications list

8. Hide application from Task bar

9. Right-clicking the task bar icon maximizes my Application

10. Changing Application Text on Windows Task Bar?

11. Windowless Application + No Task Bar Instance

12. Hiding Applications Task Bar Item???