Window disabled
Author Message
 Window disabled

How do I know if a window had been disabled (EnableWindow(TRUE or FALSE)) ?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:41:41 GMT
 Window disabled
By using
                IsWindowEnabled(...)

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-----------------

Quote:
> How do I know if a window had been disabled (EnableWindow(TRUE or FALSE))
?

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:05:55 GMT

1. Properties window disables itself.... annoying!

2. properties window disables.... annoying!

3. ?How to disable a menu without disabling the parent window

4. How to disable IE5.5 menu bar disabled in Windows CE

5. Modal client Windows behind disabled parent window...

6. Enable a child window in a disabled frame window

7. Help with disabling/removing Close on MDI View window

8. Disabling Windows' keys

9. Disable console window

10. How to disable disassembler window?

11. How to disable window move

12. How can I disable disassembler window?