Supressing "Internet Explorer Script Error" dialog
Author Message
 Supressing "Internet Explorer Script Error" dialog

In a CHtmlView derived class, when a JavaScript error occurs the "Internet
Explorer Script Error" dialog appears with details about the error and then
the message "Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"
[Yes][No]

How can I prevent this dialog from appearing?  I noticed that some apps like
the xTy Band at http://www.*-*-*.com/ that eliminate popup windows don't
display the error dialog but instead have the yellow warning icon in the
status bar.  The user isn't bothered by the script error dialog.  Any
thoughts are appreciated.

Regards.

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:28:50 GMT
 Supressing "Internet Explorer Script Error" dialog
I found this article but when I try implementing in my instance of CHtmlView
the method is never called?  It looks staight forward but I'm missing
something... but what???

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q261003&

Quote:
> In a CHtmlView derived class, when a JavaScript error occurs the "Internet
> Explorer Script Error" dialog appears with details about the error and
then
> the message "Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"
> [Yes][No]

> How can I prevent this dialog from appearing?  I noticed that some apps
like
> the xTy Band at http://www.xtytech.com that eliminate popup windows don't
> display the error dialog but instead have the yellow warning icon in the
> status bar.  The user isn't bothered by the script error dialog.  Any
> thoughts are appreciated.

> Regards.

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:38:37 GMT

1. ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error

2. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

3. CGI scripting -- "FILE" tag

4. need "script" like capture program

5. Implementing "Windows Explorer"

6. view problem in "win explorer" program

7. CTreeCtrl in "Explorer Style" app

8. Windwos internet sdk funciton "WININET"

9. "Encapsulating" Internet Communications via RasDial

10. Compile error "Internal error during SetupPhase"

11. remove() vrs fopen("""w")