Making static text scroll??
Author Message
 Making static text scroll??

Hi, all!

Does anyone know if it's even possible with VC++ 5 to make statice text scroll
from side to side or up and down?  if so, how do I do that?

Michael L. Wonch
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Making static text scroll??

I think to do that it's better to use an edit control and change is
attribute to look it like a static and disable the control.
don't but it in the  list of tab... and don't give huim the focus if
you don't want to see the caret.

I hope it'll help you.

Quote:
>Hi, all!

>Does anyone know if it's even possible with VC++ 5 to make statice text scroll
>from side to side or up and down?  if so, how do I do that?

>Michael L. Wonch
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MWonch

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Making static text scroll??

Hi
Have you looked here?
http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/credits_dialog.shtml
It scroll credits...maybe you can find some help there...

//Niklas

Quote:

> Hi, all!

> Does anyone know if it's even possible with VC++ 5 to make statice text scroll
> from side to side or up and down?  if so, how do I do that?

> Michael L. Wonch
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MWonch

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making static text scroll??

2. : Making static control text transparent...

3. Underlining the text in a static text control???

4. changing the text of Static Text at runtime?

5. set text color on static text

6. Changing text in a Static Text Control

7. How to color text in a Static Text Control

8. How to refresh text in static text control

9. How to change the text in [Static Text] ?

10. how to change the text in the static text field

11. making the scroll bar disappear

12. Can Listbox be made to horiz scroll ?