"Break"
Author Message
 "Break"

Hi there,

        To suspend an Dos App you just have to press the "PAUSE"-Key
 German ) , in english i guess its break ! In my
        WIN32 app i have the hwnd of the DOSAPP , so what to send to emulate
this key !

So long,
Clemens

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 "Break"
I 've already done it under NT : I set it to foreground (SetForegroundWindow(),
SwitchToThisWindow(), ...etc),
then SetFocus() (without AttachThreadInput()) and finally keybd_event() with
VK_PAUSE.

Clemens Fischer a crit :

Quote:
> Hi there,

>         To suspend an Dos App you just have to press the "PAUSE"-Key
>  German ) , in english i guess its break ! In my
>         WIN32 app i have the hwnd of the DOSAPP , so what to send to emulate
> this key !

> So long,
> Clemens

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hidden MDI windows "break" Window Menu

2. the "break" keyword

3. "break" takes time?

4. What "breaks" OLE drag and drop?

5. VC7: Injected "Invoke()" code appears broken

6. Error: "User break called from code.."

7. Why does this code break "IntelliSense"?

8. Broken Rule For "For -- Loop"

9. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

11. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

12. ""help with TSR""