Multiple documents window and DEL key: need help!
Author Message
 Multiple documents window and DEL key: need help!

Hi,
I am using a class derived from CMDIFrameWnd and everything works OK except
that I cannot use the DEL key. The BACKSPACE works just fine, only the DEl
key is apparently completely ignored.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Paolo

PS. Please, take the "xxx" away from my address if you want to answer
directly to me.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple documents window and DEL key: need help!

You are probably handling WM_CHAR messages. Handle WM_KEYDOWN messages
instead. Not all keys are translated into characters (Backspace is, Del
isn't).

Claire Sylvestre

Quote:
>Hi,
>I am using a class derived from CMDIFrameWnd and everything works OK except
>that I cannot use the DEL key. The BACKSPACE works just fine, only the DEl
>key is apparently completely ignored.

Thu, 03 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I intercept Del key being pressed in ATL Windows program

2. Need help with Multiple Document Interface (easy question?)

3. Help with one document/multiple views in same client window

4. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

5. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

6. Multiple Document Interface (MDI) keys

7. MFC MDI Document...Need Help With Child Window

8. Multiple Documents in SDI Application. Need Advise

9. Please Help to Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT

10. Please Help to Catch CTRL+ALT+DEL under Windows NT

11. MDI Document with multiple windows/views?

12. Multiple Views with Single document window