Help Please "Projects and Sub-Projects"
Author Message
 Help Please "Projects and Sub-Projects"

Could anyone please offer me advice on how to use projects and
sub-projects.

What I wish to do is implement a small application. However, I would like
to do this using projects and sub-projects. Firstly I will implement a
dialog based application which allows the user to login, (Project1).
Secondly I will implement a data-entry screen for imputing details,
(Project2).

I would like project2 to be the main project.

On starting project2 I would then like to call project1 to display its
dialog, and allow the user to login.

How do I achieve this?

I know all about WinExec() but this is not what I want to do. I would like
to be able to declare project1 as a class and then display it from within
project2.

Is this possible?

I am relativly new to Visual C++ and MFC so if I am looking in the wrong
area could you please inform me.

Regards

Anthony Carl Bennett

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual C++ Version 4(Projects and Sub-Projects) Help Please

2. Help Please "Projects and Sub-Projects With VC++ 4"

3. Using Projects and Sub-Projects

4. "attributed" ATL project with VS.NET

5. "Unrecoverable build error" for Setup projects

6. C for "large" software projects

7. "Simple" Prolog Interpreter Project

8. Troubleshooting the VS6 "New Projects" List

9. Custom AppWizards: "project containing a subproject"

10. Getting the "Active Project" Name

11. How to generate a "Project File"?

12. VB "project style" app shell