Print on Irda printer throught win32
Author Message
 Print on Irda printer throught win32

Hi, I have an application in windows CE who print on an
irda printer. It's compiling and running very well.

I try to do the same things in win32. The project doesn't
compile because I use some functions which are included in
af_irda.h file. I don't have this file in the include
directory of my computer. In the msdn documentation, I
read that irda is support in win32 and I must include this
file to compile.

Can anyone help me?

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:58:46 GMT
 Print on Irda printer throught win32
Hi,

af_irda.h is shipped with Microsoft Platform SDK. You can install the
latest Platform SDK from Microsoft website at
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
HuangTM

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:34:01 GMT

1. Printing RAW text through IRDA port

2. Printing with IrDA

3. Printing via IrDA

4. different printing results: ps-printer and non ps-printer

5. different printing results: ps-printer and non ps-printer

6. prints find to print preview, errors to printer

7. distinguish print preview and print to printer

8. set an arbitrary printer driver in print dialog box without showing the print dialog box

9. Marshal Win32 API EnumPorts Printer

10. REWARD OFFERED --Win32 printer scaling problem

11. Problems Setting the Default printer with Win32 API SDK

12. How to copy binary files throught a socket connection