ListView Problem.
Author Message
 ListView Problem.

To set the item font in a listview ,I Create and select the new font in
DrawItem() func.It seems well when just launched the app,but the font
restore to the previous para when the listview window refresh after being
covered.How can I make the font-changing permanent even being covered.TIA.

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Form ListView problem

2. Listview problems

3. ListView-Problem in conjunction with COM

4. REALLY annoying listview problem

5. REALLY annoying listview problem

6. Listview problem

7. ListView Problem!!(Right button popup menu)

8. ListView problems: Displaying a button in a column

9. Listview problems : Handling LVN_ITEMCHANGING

10. Listview problems:how do i display a button on the listcontrol

11. CustomDraw in ListView problem

12. CustomDraw service in ListViews Problem