Enabling/Disabling Menu items for a menu on a dialog application
Author Message
 Enabling/Disabling Menu items for a menu on a dialog application

You have to generate it yourself in response to WM_INITMENUPOPUP. Code is
similar to whats present in CFrameWnd::OnInitMenuPopUp().

If you can live without generating  ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI, you can modify the
menu in OnInitMenuPopUp() of the dialog.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>Hello,
>     I have a dialog application that I have added a menu to.  I need to
>enable/disable certain menu items but, I do not receive the
>UPDATE_COMMAND_IU message in my dialog application.  Is there anyway to get
>this message for a menu item?

>Regards,
>Tom

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Enabling/Disabling Menu items for a menu on a dialog application
try the function enablemenuitem

Have you ever stopped to think and forget to start again?
(This is not a cut down on anyone ... I just thought it was a funny line)

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to disable/enable Popup menu item of the main menu

2. Enable menu-items in a dialog application

3. Enable and Disable Menu Items

4. WTL: Enabling and disabling menu items

5. How to disable/enable menu item?

6. How to disable.enable menu item?

7. Enable/Disable of top-level menu items

8. Context menu item disable/enable

9. PROBLEM IN MENU ITEM DISABLING ENABLING

10. Enable/Disable menu items dynamically (last question)

11. enable, disable popup menu items

12. Enabling/Disabling multiple menu items