Property Sheets: OK, Cancel, Apply, Close buttons: How?
Author Message
 Property Sheets: OK, Cancel, Apply, Close buttons: How?

The default property sheet has "Ok, Cancel, Apply" buttons. I don't require
all these buttons on my property sheet. I need only one button and it needs
to be called 'Close'. I am able to remove 'Apply' button, disable 'Cancel'
button.
However, I am not able to
1. Remove 'Cancel' button (I am able to disable it though)
2. Rename OK to Close
    Or Remove even OK and add a new 'Close' button.
Can someone help me do that?
Thanks
Concoran

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheets: OK, Cancel, Apply, Close buttons: How?
Hi!

See the  MSDN Article ID: Q141039, "How to Hide the Apply Button in CPropertySheet". You can also
use those methods to get a button's HWND and call ::SetWindowText() to change it's caption. And if
that's not enough see the CProperty::CancelToClose() or the PSM_CANCELTOCLOSE message.

HTH,

Jeff...

>The default property sheet has "Ok, Cancel, Apply" buttons. I don't require
>all these buttons on my property sheet. I need only one button and it needs
>to be called 'Close'. I am able to remove 'Apply' button, disable 'Cancel'
>button.
>However, I am not able to
>1. Remove 'Cancel' button (I am able to disable it though)
>2. Rename OK to Close
>    Or Remove even OK and add a new 'Close' button.
>Can someone help me do that?
>Thanks
>Concoran

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function

2. OK, Cancel, Apply in Modeless Property Sheet

3. In ActiveX property page, How can I recieve an Apply,Ok or Cancel event

4. Property Sheets - OK & Apply

5. OK & Cancel in Property Sheet

6. Capturing a Cancel in Prop Sheet when Close (X in upper right corner) button is pressed

7. Apply button on property sheets

8. Changing the caption of Apply button in a property sheet

9. Apply Button in Property Sheet

10. Property Sheet Apply Button

11. Apply button on the property sheets

12. Apply Button for a Property Sheet for Pocket PC